Friday, July 23

Wendy

It's Peter Pan's Wendy! She is sooo super cute. I got her off ebay with the set that goes along with her, she's from the Greeting Farm.....I love her! Boy oh boy I'm becoming a stamp addict! I blame Tracey (aka booyagirl)! lol, we 'met' on a parenting forum and I started following her cards when she first started, then she converted me from scrapping to cards!!!!! Thanks Tracey :) I do enjoy cards more than scrapping though lol....


I also used the mini tilda in this card, I thought she fitted nicely up the top there :)

Items used: bella dp, bazzil cardstock, flower punch, pearls, buttons, wooden tag, copics, diamonties and kindyglitz!

Have a great day. I'm off to see Eclipse tonight! YAY can't wait, I've been busting to go see it!

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Oh - This is so sweet!!
Great card Kate! I also converted from scrapping to cards. lol
xxx