Friday, October 30

YAY

FINALLY I've purchased some copic ciao markers!!!! I'm sooooo excited. Now I just have to wait patiently for them to arrive! I know they will arrive next week while I'm away at my parents (hopefully) watching puppies being born. I can't wait for them to arrive - not that I'm allowed one...hubby won't let me, plus we have a big dog who is still a puppy anyways.  I decided to choose my 18 colours instead of opting for a set A B C or D....that way I get what I know I will use. Now to win lotto and then buy every stamp imaginable hehehe.

will post a pic later of the card I made for my Princess's 4th Birthday that is coming up.

K

1 comment:

Tracey Feeger said...

You know now that you have copics that you have to make lots and lots and lots of cards. LOL. Can't wait to see what you create.
mwah