Sunday, April 18

Distressing Tools

Does anyone know where I can get them from? I've never seen them but am after the one that does the distressing for the edge of papers.

Any info/advice would be so much appreciated!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Use your scissors ... I have both the distressing tool (SU make one, the Tim Holtz one is exactly the same and much cheaper) ... but I often just grab my scissors and run the blade over where I want to distress!

:) Marcia