Sunday, April 25

New Release at Lily-Boo's!

I'm so excited as I love love dogs and over at Lily-Boo's they have released 6 CUTE dog images! Oh what a life a dog has hey!

Click HERE to purchase them now!

I made this card with one of the images above.....I decided to make him into a Dalmation lol....

I decided not to use a sentiment as I didn't feel it needed one :)

And on another note....my grandad is back in hospital....really not looking good. I'm feeling so down. AND to top it off my son has bronchi phenmonia back again! He is so not well and oh the crying!!!! My head is pounding as I'm not feeling 100% - my gosh I can't wait for hubby to be on days off :(

So hence why the lack of cards....I've been watching Toy Story on repeat!!! I'm sure I know it word for word ;)

1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

oh that is so cute hun, so sorry to hear about your grandad and little man, sending big cyber hugs xxxxx