Friday, June 11

:( I've stepped down

From being on the DT for lily-boo , it was such a hard decision to make but I feel like I'm not coping with everything going on and so stepped down from the DT position. Lou has been so kind and supportive and I can't thank her enough. Stress and anxiety are hard to deal with and no easy feat, but add a dying relative on that as well as other family problems and it's even harder! I hope to have myself all better in time for their next DT call. It was truely a dream come true for me to be on their DT and I again thank them for allowing me to be a part of it all.....

xxxxx

2 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh sweets I am so sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon - I know what you are going through with the anxiety etc. Hope your relative has a comfortable passing. It is not nice to know they will pass away and wait for it. Thinking about you.
mwah
Trace

Loopylou. said...

:( missing you tonnes hunny but you have to look after you and i understand that 100%. Topping you up with cyber hugs xxxxxxx