Wednesday, June 2

What a few days!!!

Howdy! Gosh what an eventful few days I've had, I have honestly done so much driving and running around it's crazy! But on the bonus side, I spent some really enjoyable quality time with my Grandmother and Mum. I think my Grandmother was glad I was heading home today lol....she must be just as exhausted as I am!!

I made this card and wanted it to be a boys card. I just love this Dilly Duck  image from Digital Delights! Ain't he super cute????


Items used: copics, dilly duck, bazzil cardstock, chalks, bella dp, christina re scissors & buttons

Entries to Challenges:
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Wild Things


K

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely card, the duck is so cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Wendy Hall said...

Fabulously cute Kate!