Tuesday, March 30

awwww


I got this Gorgeous Award from Lisa at her blog which is so very nice! Thank you Lisa!! It definately made me smile :)


 I Need List 10 things about My self and then to pass this on to 10 other bloggers.

1.I ♥ my family!

2.I ♥ my country life and country animals!

3.I ♥ crafting and dabbling at mindless things (lol)

4. I ♥ sitting out on my deck in the early morning with a nice hot cuppa!

5. I ♥ the colour PINK

6. I 2 children and am so very blessed

7. I ♥ to bake!!!

8. I ♥ cake decorating

9. I need more ME time hehehe

10. I love the smell of freshly cut grass!


Now for the Hard part! To pick 10 blogging friends to share this with!


Wendy
Dena
Marcia
Sammi
Tracey
Dianne
Sue

Ok sorry I can only do 7! My eyes are hanging out of my head :(!

2 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Congratulations! You do have a Fantabulous blog! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kate
Thankyou for this fabulous award,
Hugs Dianne xx