Tuesday, March 9

Mothers Day

With Mothers Day just around the corner I thought I'd get a head start on Mothers Day cards that need to be made. Over at lily-boo too's challenge this month is Mothers Day. Even though they prefer to see lily-boo images I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to use my NEW Magnolia stamp.....

I'm soooo pleased at how this card has turned out. Am thinking it's quite possibly my best card yet!





I think the colours work really well together :)

Have a great night
K

4 comments:

Sammi said...

oooh... I think it's AWESOME!! Great card! LOVE that image.. so cute! and the colours are so pretty!
Sammi
xxx

Loopylou. said...

awwwww she is a sweetie, love your colouring and choice of colours hun. thank you for joining in with this months challenge over on LB2 xx

Tracey Feeger said...

OMG how did I miss all your recent posts. So sorry darling. Your colouring is getting so much better.
Gorgeous card.
mwah
Trace

~JulieH~ said...

Kate yor card is adorable I love thse colours and design. Thanks so much for joining us at LB2 this month
Juliexx