Monday, March 22

A 'New' Card

Good Evening All,

I finally made my 1st Joy Fold card! Boy it was a challenge and has taken me probably 4 hours all up because I umm'ed and ahhh'ed about every little thing lol....

But I am so happy with it. It's for my Mother In-law who is Dutch. The verse on the front is a birthday song they sing in Holland and inside the card it translates to Happy Birthday. She's 60 this week so I think she will LOVE the card!

The Tulips and Dutch girl are from Digital Delights by Louby Loo and I just LOVE them!!!






Challenges:
Daisy Doodles - Challenge 4 Artists Choice
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #15 It's All New (new card)                  

10 comments:

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love joyfolds thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

Wendy Hall said...

This is super cute Kate!! Your MIL is a lucky lady to receive suc a gorgeous card!

Lisa Foster said...

Super CUTE!
So happy you've joined the DD team! Looking forward to working together! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Angélique said...

This card is soooooooo cool! :)
It's really Dutch I can tell ya ;)
Just sang it this day on a child's birthday.
Great card and glad to be on the same DT as you are!

Tot ziens ;)

Fran said...

Oh wow, very cool! and great job with the joy fold, I find them really frustrating, I tried to make one last week and nearly had a tantrum, lol. Neeless to say the card got scraped :)

Rhonda said...

Such a clever thought and great cards. Thank you for playing with us at Daisy Doodles.

Sammi said...

Such a great card! Your MIL will LOVE it I'm sure!
Sammi
xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card,I'm sure your Mother in Law will LOVE IT ! lOVE how you put the dutch birthday song on the card.
xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh darling I am so sorry I am missing so many of your posts. This is just perfect and sounds like she really loved it. What a great response to something you made yourself. You must have been very happy with the response. Well done sweets - it is a wonderful card and a great sentiment.
mwah
Trace