Monday, March 22

A 'New' Card

Good Evening All,

I finally made my 1st Joy Fold card! Boy it was a challenge and has taken me probably 4 hours all up because I umm'ed and ahhh'ed about every little thing lol....

But I am so happy with it. It's for my Mother In-law who is Dutch. The verse on the front is a birthday song they sing in Holland and inside the card it translates to Happy Birthday. She's 60 this week so I think she will LOVE the card!

The Tulips and Dutch girl are from Digital Delights by Louby Loo and I just LOVE them!!!






Challenges:
Daisy Doodles - Challenge 4 Artists Choice
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #15 It's All New (new card)                  

11 comments:

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love joyfolds thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

my5bratz said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

Wendy said...

This is super cute Kate!! Your MIL is a lucky lady to receive suc a gorgeous card!

Tammy said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges!

Lisa Foster said...

Super CUTE!
So happy you've joined the DD team! Looking forward to working together! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Angélique said...

This card is soooooooo cool! :)
It's really Dutch I can tell ya ;)
Just sang it this day on a child's birthday.
Great card and glad to be on the same DT as you are!

Tot ziens ;)

Fran said...

Oh wow, very cool! and great job with the joy fold, I find them really frustrating, I tried to make one last week and nearly had a tantrum, lol. Neeless to say the card got scraped :)

Rhonda said...

Such a clever thought and great cards. Thank you for playing with us at Daisy Doodles.

Sammi said...

Such a great card! Your MIL will LOVE it I'm sure!
Sammi
xxx

Lisa said...

Great card,I'm sure your Mother in Law will LOVE IT ! lOVE how you put the dutch birthday song on the card.
xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh darling I am so sorry I am missing so many of your posts. This is just perfect and sounds like she really loved it. What a great response to something you made yourself. You must have been very happy with the response. Well done sweets - it is a wonderful card and a great sentiment.
mwah
Trace